Search the Web!!!!!

Google

Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Beginning

So. This is a blog. All about me... k. Well, not really me. My internet persona. I am a real person, somewhere, but he is not going to be appearing anytime soon. I was born on the internet when I was in 4th grade, with my first email address. I developed in 6th with my Warcraft III alias, killerwombatspy. I then moved on and created the one some know as Kv13. The purpose of this blog is to help people learn and understand all the tips, tricks, and other cool stuff that they could possibly want to know about the internet, computers, and other things relating. Every computer veteran has gone through hell with viruses and spyware, every gamer has come close to setting fire to their router because they can't host games. Every person who sells stuff online has almost been, or been, scammed. These are a few of the annoying things that I will attempt to teach you about, before you reinstall windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment